Lovely Lisbon & Beyond


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Lisboa
August 12th 2014
Published: August 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Greetings again as this time I'm writing from the Algarve Coast! This will be another short entry with a longer more thought out posting soon to follow. I arrived in Lisbon after leaving Morocco & stayed one night in a lovely B&B in the center of town. I basically slept the whole time as I was still fighting a bug (and it appears I still continue to be). Then I headed over to the hotel where I met my second travel group with which I'll be traveling this last leg of my trip. This group is a bit larger than my Morocco group and consists mainly of Australians and Canadians with two other Americans and an Irishman sprinkled in. We've had a lot of down time for exploring and so, as I do best, I've ventured off to explore the city, getting lost here and there and slowly finding my way back. Lisbon is a really lovely city that reminds me a great deal of San Francisco with its beautiful bridge, vintage street cars, and steep hills. I fell in love with the fado music, the street art, and the candy colored houses. Check out some of my photos thus far & I'll talk a bit more about my time in the sun here on the Algarve Coast and the incredible experience that was the Chapel of the Bones! Until next time!


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0218s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb